Enter the Product Name of the product you are interested in and we will provide more information
Back to Ignition
The DENSO Difference
Features and Benefits
- OE quality Glow Plugs that meet or exceed manufacturers’ specifications.
- Faster heat-up times and a reliable cold-start.
- Extended post-heat temperatures for lower emissions.
- Excellent coverage ensures suitability for almost every diesel engine in Europe.
- More applications covered with fewer part references.
- Easy to use part numbering system.
- Meets ISO TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
At the forefront of Diesel technology, DENSO’s superior R&D investment has helped to pioneer increasingly efficient, powerful and reliable Diesel engines with minimal emissions.
Our achievements include:
- 1991: DENSO is the first OE manufacturer of Ceramic Glow Plugs; improving starting performance and reducing emissions.
- 1995: DENSO pioneers the world’s first Diesel Common-Rail system – optimum injection pressure for maximum performance, quality and reliability.
- 2002: DENSO introduces the world’s first 1800-bar Diesel Common Rail fuel system.
- 2005: DENSO introduces the world’s first 1800-bar Diesel Common Rail fuel system with highly responsive Piezo Injectors, providing even better combustion performance.