Enter the Product Name of the product you are interested in and we will provide more information
DENSO REFRIGERATORS, Business Unit of Denso Thermal Systems S.p.A., which is specialised in systems for handling temperature of goods transport vehicles, presents PHARMA EXPRESS, a product line dedicated to medicine transport.
FOCUS POINTS of the European Guidelines 2013/C 5/11/2013 on medicine transport:
- The temperature of medicinal product must be maintained within a range between + 15°C and + 25°C (Ambient temperature: 90% of medicines) and between + 2°C and + 8°C (cold chain: 10% of medicines), regardless of the conditions of outdoor setting
DENSO APPROACH: supply of hot/cold systems, which are tested in an environmental chamber within a range of temperature between -20° and +40°
- The carrier must be able to show that the medicine was exposed to conditions susceptible of altering its quality and integrity.
DENSO APPROACH: all systems are equipped with a downloadable datalogger to show in real time the dynamics of the temperature recorded in the load area.
ADVANTAGES of PHARMA EXPRESS system
- Inexpensiveness of the solution compared with ATP-regime [Agreement on the international carriage of perishable foodstuffs] solutions, which have redundant features in respect of what is required by regulations currently in force.
- No change to the vehicle and no need to modify the logbook.
- Easy to assemble thanks to PLUG & PLAY solutions of several components and to specific assembly guidelines.
- Wide range of coverage of almost all range of LCV vehicles.
- Technology applied to the system and distinctive contents compared with the solutions currently offered by the market.
DENSO APPROACH for the quality of components and of the technical solutions designed, tested, and defined together with the main carmakers with whom we have been collaborating for years.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our network to know the closest distributor to you: email@example.com